Winter is coming, the goose is getting fat, please put a Land Rover on my driveway. Thanks.
We thought that as the weather has started to deteriorate, you’d like some suggestions as to what to drive to get to work/the airport/Casualty.
From there, the Land Rover was mated, not unsuccessfully, with a Scorpion Light Tank and saw action in hot places.
Serious snow ploughing required dedicated machines, but for versatility you can’t beat a Land Rover.
Enjoy the pictures here on the interweb
Also try these two videos for kicks.
We’re used to looking after more conventional models, but would love to hear from you if you need parts or servicing for your tracked Land Rover.
This article was written by Rupert Astbury
- Land Rover Goes Green (mcdonald4x44x4.wordpress.com)
- Land Rover seen testing diesel hybrid plug-in (reviews.cnet.com)
- 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Long Wheelbase (uncrate.com)
- Land Rover Off to a Good Start in 2013 after Winning Two Top Awards (epicaauto.com)
- Just in: Opulent, elusive 2014 Land Rover Range Rover (consumerreports.org)